作为大波特兰的商会, the 亚虎pt手机客户端下载 promotes and fosters an environment in the Portland region that attracts, 支持, 并保留了私营部门的工作, 刺激经济活力, and enables quality educational opportunities for the region’s residents. The Alliance is the leading voice of business for the Portland metro region.
作为亚虎pt手机客户端下载沟通团队的一员, the Communications Coordinator plays an integral role in supporting internal communications and marketing 活动 by drafting messaging, 谈话要点, 时事通讯, 社交媒体和网站内容, and by gathering and monitoring data analytics to help inform the team’s strategic plan. 向战略传播总监汇报, the Communications Coordinator also helps to strengthen the Alliance’s brand and expands reach and visibility of the Alliance’s members, 工作人员, 合作伙伴, 和其他主要利益相关者.
The Communications Coordinator lends tactical support on a variety of 活动 and helps to execute a communications and engagement strategy with visionary direction from the Senior Director of Strategic Communications, 并听取联盟董事的意见. The Communications Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting the work of the Alliance with writing, 周全, 漏洞百出, and helping to manage and/or provide support for multiple 社交媒体平台 and 网站. This position assumes a writing-intensive role and possesses excellent writing and editing skills. 快节奏操作, 受截止时间驱使的环境, the successful candidate is adept at maneuvering through complex assignments, 是灵活的, is comfortable with working with individuals at all levels across the agency (including its members), and is capable of translating ideas and messages into relatable and compelling communications.
The Communications Department is a collaborative and team-oriented environment that works to provide outstanding service to the Alliance’s 2,000 +的成员. 团队在整个组织中提供沟通支持, including its affiliated member agencies: 亚虎pt下载客户端 and 波特兰市区清洁 & 安全. 我们的目标是提供有效的服务, strategic communications guidance and create engaging and timely information about the Alliance’s members, 事件, 活动, 经历, 影响, 和服务.
- 与通信团队合作, manage and curate content for the Alliance’s social media channels and website, working in close 合作伙伴hip with departments across the organization to ensure a good balance of content, 讲故事, 和号角.
- Assist the Senior Director of Strategic Communications in drafting content for use in member and stakeholder emails, 时事通讯, 新闻稿, 倡导警报, 社交媒体的文章, 网站内容, 事件, 和更多的.
- 保持一个月的社交媒体日程表, and regularly partner with teams across the agency to ensure equitable sharing out of relevant content.
- Regularly engage and collaborate with departments across the Alliance to understand their communications support needs, 收集相关内容, 确认事实和数据, 并帮助制定项目细节和时间表.
- 定期回顾和/或复制编辑资料, 包括:通讯, 宣传简报, 成员的电子邮件, 社交媒体的文章, 博客, 网站内容, 等.
- 起草和组装用于各种通讯的引人入胜的内容, 网站, 社交媒体平台, 通信委员会会议, 和领导会议.
- 为目标受众协调电子邮件营销活动, 与联盟其他部门合作, 维护一个最新的利益相关者联系数据库.
- Compile and provide engagement data to the Senior Director of Strategic Communications, then use that data to draft quarterly analytics reports to other departments and Board leadership, 告知成员和利益相关者的参与和活动.
- Maintain and update content across the Alliance’s website and 社交媒体平台 when new information becomes available or when information is no longer relevant.
- 与沟通团队合作, 为会议准备演示文稿和材料, 包括高层领导会议, 委员会会议, 或董事会会议.
- Complete assigned tasks in team project management system by scheduled due dates.
- Experience in public or media relations, marketing, communications or journalism.
- Skilled communicator with a good understanding of corporate communications and external news media.
- Proven ability to execute comprehensive communications plans and programs to address key issues and opportunities.
- Experience with web-based technology platforms for communication and presentation purposes.
- 平面设计经验:Canva, Adobe创造性的云, 特别的火花, 插画家, Photoshop是一个加分项.
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Digital analytics skills preferred (Google analytics, SEO, social media metrics, email distribution & 生产).
- Minimum of three years of experience and demonstrated success in communications, 市场或其他相关领域. 学士学位优先.
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task and handle a wide variety of tasks from a wide variety of people while maintaining a courteous and professional manner.
工作条件The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 这份工作在一个专业的办公环境中进行. 这个角色通常使用标准的办公设备，比如电脑, 手机, 影印机, 文件柜和传真机.
- The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 20 pounds. 有时要求可能更高.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate and, 在任何时候, 是否在OSHA安全分贝范围内.
亚虎pt手机客户端下载 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, 残疾, 性别, 性别认同, 国家的起源, 比赛, 宗教, 性取向, 资深地位, 或任何受联邦政府保护的分类, 状态, 或当地法律.
其他文章Portland Opportunities Industrialization Center + Rosemary Anderson High School and Bridge Meadows Named as 2021 Neighborhood Builders® as Bank of America Ends 2021 with More than $1.400万奖金给俄勒冈州和华盛顿州西南部的非营利组织
Bank of America: A special announcement from Roger Hinshaw on community investment